Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



viernes, diciembre 03, 2010

Where Can I Find Frutigran In The US?


I'm doomed. I brought only one package of Frutigran home from Buenos Aires. These are wonderful cookies. I love to eat them. The yellow package is best. In fact, I may be working on a major addiction to craving for them. And now, to my complete dread and horror, there is only one cookie left in the bottom of the package. Just one. And I have no idea where to find another of these wonderful galletas in the US. This to my now crazed mind is a huge disaster.

If you see Frutigrans in a store near you in the US, email me. I'm sure we can work something out.

Etiquetas:

4 Comments:

Blogger Abra said...

ha. i was googling the delectable little biscuits and stumbled upon this page. you're in good company, brother or sister. when i got back from studying there in 2007 i saved one pack of the whole grain. then, one jar of havana dulce de leche later, they disappeared. oh frutigran, how i miss you :(

petition to granix?

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger david seth michaels said...

I am today emailing Granix. Stay tuned.

1:56 p.m.  
Blogger AL said...

hey, if you need more of these cookies maybe we can exchange products, i do love some stuff made in the US and i live in Argentina, or i can just try to set you up with these if you need some..

a.larrarte@gmail.com

4:13 p.m.  
Blogger Nerd Progre said...

There are many websites that cater to the argentine expats living in the USA.

Those stores sell yerba mate, dulce de leche, alfajores Havanna and plenty of crackers and local cookies.

I'm sure one of those must have Frutigran.

On second thought, WAITAMINUTE!
;)

Yes, those are available on AMZN now http://ho.io/frutigran
FC

5:58 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home