Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



viernes, diciembre 10, 2010

I am Assange


It's a bumpersticker. It's available here at cafepress.

According to Edger, to whom I give a big h/t, and to Diane G, who I also give a big h/t, the deal is this:

Cafe Press gets US$3.49 on single bumperstickers and adds $3.00 markup to me = US$6.49 retail price

They get US$26.99 on 10 packs and add $10.00 markup to me = US$36.99 retail price

They get US$96.99 on 10 packs and add $20.00 markup to me = US$116.99 retail price

Any money I make from these I'll be donating 100% to WikiLeaks.

You can buy them if you want to, but I'd much rather that you give your money directly to Wikileaks so more money ends up in Assange's defense fund.

OK, folks, you know what to do. Oh, and of course, you can just take the image, as I have, and post it anywhere.

Etiquetas: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Muchas gracias, mi amigo!

12:45 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home