Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



jueves, abril 18, 2013

Catching The Bombers: The Hats

For the past two hours, I've been watching the FBI tapes and looking at the photos. I've also listened to a lot of blather from "experts". So if we're being invited to catch these guys, I have an idea. A suggestion.

See the hats? The baseball caps? What are the logos on the hats? Do you know what they are?

I wear a baseball cap sometimes. I can assure you that I would not wear one that had a logo on it that I didn't like. It's a personal thing. Like what it says on your t-shirt. I think most people are like that. Sure there are people who don't care. Sure there are people who are trying to decoy. But, c'mon now, can we at least figure out what the logos are? And is that a clue? Or not.

[Sorry this is so short to be a diary, etc. But can we get with providing the pros with the help they are asking for?]

Update (4/18/13 at 20:41 EDT): It appears that guy #1 may have been wearing a Bridgestone Golf cap. And that guy #2 may have been wearing a white Polo cap. If that's not right, let your Bloguero know.

And that brings us to the next question about hats. Are the hats worn? Or are they recently purchased? And what conclusion do you draw from that?

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia R said...

Hola David, me gusto mucho esta "post."

8:45 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home