Magical Realism, Writing, Fiction, Politics, Haiku, Books



jueves, septiembre 22, 2005

Can I Get A Review?

I know. I know. You stopped writing book reports a long time ago, or you have to get paid to write a review and do so for a living. Or you're busy. Or you're afraid it might require 10,000 words. But look. If you liked The Dream Antilles, it would be really great if you'd write a short (and favorable; or long and favorable) review and post it on Amazon.com. If I knew how to give you a link I would, but instead, just go to Amazon.com, search for The Dream Antilles, and click your way to writing a review. It would definitely make my day in desde Desdemona all the brighter, and might even catapult The Dream Antilles from being #449,444 in Amazon today all the way to being #398,999 tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ned said...

DSM -

Done!- despite the fact that I had to surrender "non-excluisvely" all rights to my work (including the right to "alter" or "derive from" it) - in perpetuity - to Amazon! That in itself should be proof of how much I liked the book.

Congratulations!

12:10 p.m.  
Blogger david seth michaels said...

Yes, it was an abolutely wonderful review, for which I thank you! Thank you!!

4:04 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home